Hello Fellow Therapists! [View Open Jobs]
Are you interested in working with Senior Massage Group?
please send an email to: info@SeniorMassageGroup.com
or call: 805-202-6379
Once you are accepted into our therapist list, you will be emailed our contract and other forms. To access some forms you will have to have a Gmail account.
Once your packet is received:
1. Please read your contract and instructions carefully. If you decide to join us on this journey, sign and date the contract. If you are too far away to offer a sample of your work, please send some written references that are familiar with it. Welcome!
2. Send the contract and your insurance copy with Mac Dougall Consulting for Disabilites named as additionally insured, copies of all your city/county licenses, as well as a copy of your CAMCT or national certification, and proof of at least 500 hours of training and modalities to:
Mac Dougall Consulting
119 E. Channel Islands Blvd.
Port Hueneme, Ca. 93041.
Enclose your annual fee of $25.00.
4. There is no requirement that you do volunteer work, however, we may be asked from time to time to work charitable events or work with people who cannot afford our services. Doing so may translate into more work for us down the road with family members or others and it gives back to the community. If you are willing to volunteer, please let us know.
5. This is a new venture. Bugs and glitches are bound to happen. We would like to see this become a community of like-minded therapists whose goal is to see this work for us all. Suggestions are welcomed. If they are not taken, it is not personal, but for some reason they don’t work within our system. Don’t stop thinking or suggesting. Improvement is a process.
6. Interest from surrounding areas has already been shown. When we get the process smoothed out, we may find ourselves adding to areas we service. As we grow, we can offer more therapists additional income opportunities and more people better care. We can help make massage/energy work a more embraced resource for our target audience and beyond. Are you up for the challenge?
7. Pay scale will reflect training hours and, in some cases, the area you serve. 500 is beginning tier, 750 intermediate and 1000 or more top tier. Call for more information 805-202-6379.